How do you know if you qualify for a free loft insulation grant?
The only way to know for sure is to get in touch. Fill in our simple and straightforward application form now for a fast response from our customer support team.
The criteria are:
- Receiving income-based benefits or tax credits?
- Homeowner or private tenant (if renting, you’ll need landlord permission)?
- Struggling to make ends meet as fuel prices and the cost of living keep rising?
- Are you a pensioner? You may qualify, so get in touch to find out.
If in doubt, simply contact the UKEM customer care team will be in touch to let you know whether you qualify for the grant.
Homes typically lose a third of their heat through the roof
Put a stop to it (and save money) with the UK government’s FREE LOFT INSULATION GRANT.
Free to apply. Free to install. Simple and stress free from start to finish. Take a minute of your time to apply.
Fuel poverty is a problem that keeps on growing
As someone who relies on income-based benefits to get by, you’ll have noticed just how difficult it is becoming to keep your home warm and comfortable for yourself and your family.
With so much heat being lost through your roof due to inadequate or missing insulation, the government’s FREE LOFT INSULATION scheme is intended to help people just like you to save on energy bills, reduce their impact on the environment and keep their homes in a cosy and liveable condition.
How does loft insulation help keep heating costs down?
Loft insulation reduces heat loss through your roof, increasing your home’s thermal efficiency. This means:
- The heat you generate won’t just disappear the second you turn your radiators or heaters off
- You could save anywhere from £120 to £280 a year on energy bills
- You’ll reduce your household’s carbon footprint
- You’ll benefit from a warmer home and a better standard of living
Available to UK homeowners, tenants and families struggling to make ends meet as energy prices continue to sky-rocket.
- Loft insulation installed free of charge
- 100% legitimate as part of the UK government’s ECO4 scheme
- Our friendly team here at UKEM takes care of everything for you
Applying is quick and stress free
It’s all down to the ECO4 scheme run by the UK government
The scheme is the government’s way of making the nation more energy efficient and lightening the load for homeowners and renters up and down the country.
Find out more about ECO4 here
THREE SIMPLE STEPS:
Take 60 seconds of your time to fill out the form
We’ll let you know whether you’re eligible for a grant
Our engineers will be in touch to book a survey and installation date
Apply for your free government grant now!
Am I eligible?
- Income based Jobseekers allowance (JSA)
- Income related Employment & Support Allowance
- (ESA) Income Support (IS)
- Pension Credit Guarantee Credit
- Working Tax Credit (WTC)
- Child Tax Credits (CTC)
- Universal Credit (UC)
- Housing Benefit (new eligible benefit under ECO4)
- Pension Credit Savings Credit (new eligible benefit under ECO4)
Don’t wait around for someone else
to pip you to the post.
that’s warmer, cheaper to run and cosier for you and your family.